‘Hands on’ trip to Cambodia?
Trip to Cambodia
- Planned dates are flying out of Melbourne on Saturday 13 January and flying out of Siem Reap on Thursday or Friday 25-26 January.
- Join us for whole or part of the period
- Airfares will be in the order of $1500 return
- Accommodation will be around $US40 per room per night. Breakfast included.
- Daily transport to and from the village will be provided as part of the project.
- We will work for 8 days in the village and blend in some sightseeing on the other days.
- Our activities in the village will include:
- Health and well-being including support through the village medical centre
- Activities at the school including English language and sport
- Construction of a vegetable garden at the school and education about growing, preparing and cooking vegetables
- Construction of a toilet block particularly to support the teenage female students to be at school full time and give them a safe place for personal hygiene. Depending on team members this will range from oversight of a contractor to hands on building.
Contact Paul Rake for further information