Take part in the 2014 Rotary Club of Chadstone/East Malvern Christmas Raffle. Not only do you have a chance to win from a selection of fantastic prizes, you will be supporting life changing Rotary projects including:
- Refurbishment of a school in Timor Leste;
- Provide bursaries for disadvantaged children to attend Currajong School, a special school for children with social, emotional and behavioural disorders ; and
- Sponsor a year 11 student to take part in National Youth Science Forum, a great opportunity for budding scientists and engineers to get a taste of the careers in science and technology industries.
- First prize is a gift voucher to the value of $2,500.
- Second prize is a gift voucher to the value of $1,000.
- Third prize is a mobile phone package to the value of $600.
Tickets are on sale for $3 each or 2 for $5 or 5 for $10
Where to buy tickets
Tickets are available from club members of participating Rotary clubs and not-for-profit organisations.
Tickets are also on sale at Chadstone Shopping Centre (Lower Level outside Kmart) from Monday 1st December to Wednesday 24th December. The Rotary Club of Chadstone/East Malvern are grateful for the ongoing support of the Chadstone Shopping Centre.
The raffle will be drawn at 2:00PM 24th of December 2014 at the Chadstone Shopping Centre. Results will be published in the Herald Sun 29th December 2014.
The Rotary club of Chadstone/East Malvern would like to thank our major sponsors for their generous support.
Thank you to Melbourne Insurance Brokers for kindly printing raffle tickets.
If you would like to find out more about the raffle or would like to get involved in selling tickets, please contact our Fundraising Team.