Rotary Sleeping Out Rough Night 2023
Grab your Sleeping Bag - Friday 14th April 2023
SleepOut to help end family violence and homelessness
Homelessness and family violence are major issues in our community, and we need your help to raise awareness and funds! Join us for our sleep out on Friday, April 14th in Central Park Malvern from 5:30pm or sponsor someone sleeping out.
If you would like to sleep out with us:
- REGISTER and make a donation to the cause – we suggest $20 for an individual and $30 for a family. You will get a tax-deductible receipt for your donation. Go to http://donations.rawcs.com.au/90-2020-21and in the box titled “Requests” (just after your credit card details) please type in 'Sleeper'.
- Once you are registered, we will contact you via email with more details including precise site location in the Park, how to check in on arrival at site, what to bring (including your cardboard mat torch, sleeping bag, water bottle etc), great food options for dinner and breakfast.
- Then, invite your friends to:
- Come and join you in the Rotary SleepOut
- Sponsor you for your amazing efforts
To sponsor a sleeper, go to http://donations.rawcs.com.au/90-2020-21 and in the box titled “Requests” (just after your credit card details) please enter “Sponsor and the name of the sleeper.
To make a general donation, go to http://donations.rawcs.com.au/90-2020-21 and in the box titled “Requests” (just after your credit card details) please enter “General Donation"
For further information or to answer any enquiries, please contact Michele Kennedy at email@example.com or mobile: 0401 989 531